Terms and conditions
Your rights when cancelling, refund terms, and general terms for your stay at Legendary Lodge, participating in our activities and renting our equipment.
1. Payment and deadlines
We accept payment via credit card or PayPal.
No less than 10% of the total amount must be paid in advance, as a deposit, within 14 days after your booking confirmation. The remaining amount will be due 30 days prior to your arrival.
If the booking is received less than 30 days prior to arrival, payment must be received in full no later than 14 days after your booking confirmation, and always prior to your arrival.
2. Cancellations and refunds
- Cancellations received within 30 days prior to arrival are refunded in part; only the deposit is not refunded.
- Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to arrival are refunded by 50% of the received amount. Legendary Lodge Senja AS will retain the remaining 50% as compensation for lost income and other costs.
- Cancellations received less than 10 days prior to arrival are not refunded. Legendary Lodge Senja AS will retain 100% of the received amount as compensation for lost income and other costs.
- Cancellations due to sudden illness are refunded by 50% of the received amount, provided Legendary Lodge Senja AS is offered proper documentation of the illness.
- Cancellations by Legendary Lodge Senja AS, regardless of the reason, will always result in a full refund.
- All cancellations and modifications must be received in writing.
3. Responsibility, risk and insurance
You are responsible for providing insurance for yourself. Your insurance should cover any activity you plan to participate in.
You understand and accept any risk involved in any of the Legendary Lodge activities you will be participating in. You participate at your own risk and waive all rights to claim compensation from Legendary Lodge Senja AS in the event of an accident and/or if you should suffer any injuries to your person and/or your equipment gets damaged.
4. Dietary and medical needs
Should you require Legendary Lodge to consider your particular dietary needs, medical needs or allergies, you must provide all necessary information when placing your booking.
We strive to ensure all our guests’ particular needs are met, but we cannot give any guarantees, and Legendary Lodge Senja AS cannot be held accountable if we are not able to facilitate for your particular needs.
5. Force majeure cancellations
Legendary Lodge Senja AS cannot be held accountable should we have to cancel due to force majeure, like for example weather conditions.
In such situations, we will always do our best to offer alternative activities.
6. Photo and video
You accept that Legendary Lodge Senja AS reserves the right to use our own photos and videos from our activities, including footage where you appear, without your further consent and without this entitling you to any form of compensation, financial or otherwise.
7. Rental equipment
You accept liability for any self-imposed loss of or damage to our rental equipment, and agree to replace the equipment should such damage or loss occur.